https://www.replicaswatches.org/ exact replica watches www.shoponlinewatches.com tag heuer replica fake watches rolex replica watches kochamzegarki.pl fake rolex replique montre replica relojes replica watches rolex replika imitasyon saat
All submissions will be handled electronically via the conference’s ConfTool Website. The paper submission deadline is February 1, 2021.
The papers must be prepared according to the ISPRS guidelines.
Please check the submitted version of the PDF especially with regard to the following points:
– typos in the title or abstract
– (abstract only) the lists of authors and affiliations are correct and complete
– (full paper only) the list of authors is removed
– key words and abstract are not lacking
– page size of the document is A4, not letter size
– top/bottom page margins are sufficient for insertion of header/footer information by the publisher in case of acceptance (25 mm/1.0 inch)
1) Paper submission and review website: Log into ConfTool at https://www.conftool.com/isprs2020/ . You must create an account if you don’t have one already by clicking on “Register new”.
2) Setting up your profile: You can update your User Profile, Email, and Password by clicking on “Edit User Account Details”.
3) Creating a paper submission: This step must be completed by the submission deadline. After this deadline, you will not be able to register new papers.
(a) Click on “Your submissions” and select a track for your new submission in “Submit Contribution”. The track is either one of the five ISPRS Technical Commissions, one of the Thematic Sessions (on invitation only), or the Youth Forum.
(b) Select the submission format (Abstract or Full paper)
(c) Enter your co-authors (make sure that you add them with their correct ConfTool email)
(d) Enter the title of the paper and keywords. If you submit your paper in one of the five Technical Commission tracks, you must also select one or two research topics (each topic corresponds to one of the Working Groups of the considered Technical Commission). This is used to help assign area chairs and reviewers to your paper.
(e) click on “proceed” and upload your paper (pdf format, up to 40Mb). You can optionally upload your paper later by clicking on “Save Submission, Upload File(s) Later”. A paper ID will be given to your submission and you will receive a confirmation email.
3) Modifying a paper submission: a submission can be modified before the submission deadline in “Your submissions” by clicking on “Edit Contribution Details” (for modifying format, title, authors, etc) or “Upload Contribution” (for uploading the pdf file).
4) Supplementary Material Submission:The authors may optionally submit additional material under the form of either Appendices (in this case, the Appendix file should be in pdf and merged to the main pdf file) or/and a Video (in this case, the authors must provide an anonymous URL pointing toward the video when entering the submission details). Reviewers will be encouraged to look at it, but are not obligated to do so. Guidelines for preparing and submitting a video will be provided soon
Dual/Double Submissions: By submitting a paper to the ISPRS congress, the authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue including journal, conference, workshop, or archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another conference or workshop during the review period. Violation of these conditions will lead to rejection. Note that a Technical Report (departmental, arXiv.org, etc.) that is put up without any form of direct peer-review is NOT considered a publication and is therefore allowed. Authors are encouraged to contact the Program Chairs about clarifications on borderline cases.
Attendance responsibilities: The authors agree that if the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors will register for the conference and present the paper there.
Reviewing process: Paper reviews will be conducted according to the ISPRS reviewing process.
According to the primary (and possible secondary) Technical Commission specified through the Conference Management System, each submission falls into a specific Working Group. The TC Presidents and the Program Chairs of the Congress fast check the paper and decide to allocate the paper to a specific WG or even another TC, in accordance with the authors.
Technical Commission Presidents and Vice-Presidents (TCP) assign the papers to Area Chairs (AC). AC are selected among WG officers and external experts if required. They check whether papers are consistently, fairly, and timely evaluated. The TCP ensure the harmonization between all AC.
Area Chairs select qualified reviewers and take preliminary acceptance/rejection decisions for papers in which they are experts. AC are often the officers of the WG related to the submission. They also carefully read the papers and animate a discussion phase after a first round of review if necessary, in addition to the review collection process. The AC do not make reviews themselves: they make their decision based on the collected reviews, and their own opinion on the quality of a paper. In this decision making, the AC officers can ignore reviews of a poor quality (e.g., missing motivation for negative assessments, sparse comments). They are asked to take position if reviewers expressed contradicting views on the quality of a paper.
Area Chairs should report any conflict of interest as soon as possible, so that TCP can transfer papers to another AC.
TCP check the preliminary decisions of the AC and make the final decision. TCP can involve another AC for decision taking if necessary.
The final decision can be :
Whether an accepted paper will be presented in a long, short oral or an interactive session is decided later by the International Scientific Committee of the Congress. Such a decision is strongly based on the recommendation of the TCP and AC. For that purpose, a consolidation report is written for each contribution.
Papers submitted by TCP will be reviewed out of the Commission by a specific pool of reviewers. Papers submitted by WG officers will be directly handled by the TCP and re-directed to another WG.