University Campus St. Jean d’Angely – Nice – France
28 June – 2 July 2021
Theory meets Practice: Photogrammetric Image Processing with MicMac & Point Cloud Processing with OPALS
Focus on topics :
- Photogrammetric processing: calibration, orientation, georeferencing, quality estimation and point cloud generation using two study-cases: UAV- and aerial historical (analogue) images.
- Point Cloud Processing: calibration, orientation, filtering, strip adjustment as well as features calculation, analysis and classification.
- Ewelina Rupnik (LaSTIG, IGN, Univ Gustave Eiffel)
- Arnaud Le Bris (LaSTIG, IGN, Univ Gustave Eiffel)
- Gottfried Mandlburger (GEO, TUWIEN)
- Willi Karel (GEO, TUWIEN)
Summer school is open to young scientists under 35 and who have an accepted contribution at the ISPRS 2020 congress postponed to 2021.
More formation about the programme coming soon.
The number of participants is limited. More information about “how to register ” HERE